Cross-industry expertise you can rely on
We capitalize on our domain-specific know how and credible experience to deliver targeted solutions
Minimize application development cost; be lean and resourceful
Tap the benefits of open source and leverage it to improve operational excellence, accelerate product development and reduce costs with Powermatla ICT’s Open Source Services.
Globally, organizations are increasingly adopting open source technology to address their IT requirements, eliminating high licensing costs, product dependencies and vendor lock-ins.
Universally accessible, collaboratively developed and supported by a strong network of independent developers, open source has gained significant ground.
Open source technologies improve IT application adaptability and flexibility, thus cutting operational costs.
Powermatla ICT has gained immense expertise in open source development from working with several clients across domains.
We build on this experience and offer further value to an engagement through:
- In-house expertise: Our domain and technology experience combined with a structured delivery process, superior project mentoring and risk assessment capabilities ensure an unmatched service experience
- Best practices: Our dedicated open source center of excellence (CoE), investment in research and development, joint product development initiatives and other assets enrich your implementation with proven best practices
- People focus: Our services are backed by consultants with in-depth experience in competency assessment, planning and building an open source practice
- Strong partnership: Our long-standing partnerships with leading industry vendors deliver combined expertise to each engagement
- By working with us you can leverage the power and flexibility of best-of-breed Open Source technologies, solutions and ecosystem for a very wide range of your business’s technology solutions needs.
- We offer a full life cycle of services ranging from Consulting, Outsourced Product Development, Application Engineering & Packaged Product Implementations.